Become a Member Today
Membership applications are welcomed from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people with blood-line connection to Tropical North Queensland.
We also welcome and offer “Friends of UMI” membership to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people without connection to Tropical North Queensland and to non-Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as we welcome you too as friends.
JOIN UMI TODAY
There are two ways you can join UMI Arts. One is as a member (voting or non-voting),
the other is to become a Friend of UMI Arts. To join, please fill in the relevant form and return it to us.
This FREE membership level is for Indigenous individuals 15+ years who have a blood-line connection to Far North Queensland.
This level of support is for all organisations, and for individuals who do not have a blood-line connection to Far North Queensland. As a Friend of UMI Arts you will receive information about all UMI Arts activities, exhibition openings and events. Your support in this way is very special to us.
This is a paid ANNUAL membership level for Indigenous individuals 18+ years who have a blood-line connection to Far North Queensland.
Join a supportive network of artists, artworkers and cultural practitioners.
As a full member of UMI Arts you will receive these benefits and are eligible to:
- Participate in free arts and cultural workshops and training seminars.
- Participate in signature events and festivals.
- Access professional support, advice and resources for career development.
- Supply your own authentic creative products and artworks to be sold in the UMI Arts Gift Shop.
- Participate in high profile exhibitions, and art fairs, both at the UMI Arts Gallery in Cairns and other external venues, including interstate fairs and markets.
- Receive VIP invitations to exhibition openings and events.
- Receive regular e-newsletters with latest events and artist opportunities.
Complete your membership application today and join the UMI Arts family.
Return your membership application form to UMI Arts:
Post: PO Box 15044 Edge Hill, QLD 4870
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (and attach as a scanned file)
In Person: Shop 4, 1 Jensen Street, Manoora QLD 4870
Find out more about membership options, or to request a paper application form, call (07) 4041 6152.
Follow Us On Social Media
Stay up do date with product updates, clearance sales and giveaways.